First RRI public forum in Serbia was successfully introduced by the Center for the Promotion of Science at the Belgrade Book Fair, which is widely recognised as one of the most prestigious cultural and educational events in Serbia. Together with the BioSense Institute from Novi Sad and under the auspices of three currently active H2020 projects taking place in Serbia – TeRRIFICA, SISCODE and RRING, the CPN team presented context, goals and structures of novel concepts developed with a main goal to tackle most urgent societal concerns and align European RRI policy with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The major topics of this forum were climate challenges, co-creation as a relevant method of our time and living labs which may provide strong platform for discussion of diverse actors and stakeholders. The event attracted participants coming from research, educational and student communities, who shared their expectations, ideas and practices.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is pushing open access forwards
- EU Cohesion policy invests in Poland’s research and innovation network
- European Researchers’ Night 2020
- National policies and certification good practices: the CASPER State of the Art analysis is out!
- How the EU may support and enable universities’ ongoing transformations