First RRI public forum in Serbia was successfully introduced by the Center for the Promotion of Science at the Belgrade Book Fair, which is widely recognised as one of the most prestigious cultural and educational events in Serbia. Together with the BioSense Institute from Novi Sad and under the auspices of three currently active H2020 projects taking place in Serbia – TeRRIFICA, SISCODE and RRING, the CPN team presented context, goals and structures of novel concepts developed with a main goal to tackle most urgent societal concerns and align European RRI policy with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The major topics of this forum were climate challenges, co-creation as a relevant method of our time and living labs which may provide strong platform for discussion of diverse actors and stakeholders. The event attracted participants coming from research, educational and student communities, who shared their expectations, ideas and practices.
- Responsible Innovations Will Lead The Transformation In Saving Our Planet
- Contributions of Women The Contributions of Women in Science During COVID-19
- How Open Access to Journals Helps Students and Researchers
- Covid-19: What Are The Consequences Of The Unprecedented Rush For Knowledge?
- Cantabria becomes a territory where responsible research will be practiced