RRING Project Involved in Horrizon Result Booster
About Horrizon Result Booster
Horizon Results Booster is a new package of specialised services to maximise the impact of R&I public investment and further amplify the added value of the Framework Programmes (FPs). It helps to bring a continual stream of innovation to the market and beyond. It will help to speed up the journey towards creating an impact, providing support to remove bottlenecks.
Benefit from “à la carte” tailor-made services designed to build your capacity for disseminating research results. Get support, increase your project results’ exploitation potential and improve your access to markets. Services are delivered to FP7 and H2020 projects at no cost and fully supported by the European Commission.
Important to mention is that RRING Project is involved in the Modules A and C, which will be presented to you in the following part of this article, and they are
- Module A: Identifying and creating the portfolio of R&I project results
- Module C: Assisting projects to improve their existing exploitation strategy
Identifying and creating the portfolio of R&I project results
This module supports the creation of a portfolio of results that are suitable for dissemination. Following the formation of the project groups/portfolios, you will receive guidance to identify similar ongoing projects from any other EU, national and regional funding initiatives. This service also includes a comprehensive mapping of the relevant stakeholders/target audience for each particular portfolio.
- For a single project or project group from which at least one project was funded under FP7 or H2020, ongoing or closed.
- This service is only available to projects or project groups that show a united interest in maximizing their dissemination potential.
Assisting projects to improve their existing exploitation strategy
This service will provide guidance and training to improve the existing project strategies of projects towards effective exploitation of key exploitable results.
The exploitation strategy will improve the following aspects:
- review of the key exploitable results of the project;
- revise, complement and clarify existing exploitation plans of project results and/or outline exploitation paths of results;
- techniques to identify all relevant stakeholders in the exploitation value chain;
- support to perform a risk analysis related to the exploitation of results.
This service is available for single project funded under FP7 or H2020, ongoing or closed with identified key exploitable results.
Involvement in the Go To Market
RRING Project will eventually be involved in the Go To Market of the, which has the aim of this service is to assist beneficiaries in making their project results ready for commercialization. The service will support beneficiaries to identify and/or address potential obstacles to the exploitation of project results and reach commercialization.
This service prepares project beneficiaries to take their project results to the market. The service provides assistance, coaching, mentoring, contacts with the market stakeholders regarding:
- pitching, presenting a product(s) or service(s) to potential investors, identification of relevant events for pitching (forums, trade fairs, expos), identification of venture capital and/or traditional funding mechanisms, guidance on how to follow up a pitch;
- support and guidance for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): introduction to IP services, guidance regarding the procedures, definitions and regulations on IPR, as well as patenting, IP licensing and sale; freedom of operations – due diligence, transfer of IP;
- training in innovation management (product, process and resulting organisational changes);
- business services – co-designing a plan for commercial development, feasibility studies to assess potential business plans, support in the creation of spin-offs and start-ups;
- examining exploitation/business implementation options;
- introduction to non-EU funding opportunities available and support in your application.
This service is available for single project or project group from which at least one project was funded under FP7 or H2020, ongoing or closed, with identified key exploitable results, a dissemination and exploitation plan and an advanced business plan (or completed service 2).